I will be posting local and national fundraisers and current events for various causes. Again, with me living in East Central Indiana, that will be the focus of the majority of posts, but I will also be posting national ones as well.
Donate Local for Free:
Most schools participate in these two programs. You can either drop off, mail or send them with student. These are free to give…all you have to do is remember to save them.
Box Tops for Education
This is a newer program for schools. Check to see if your school is registered, if not, encourage them to do so.
My Coke Rewards
- Call your local schools to see what other national or local fundraisers they are involved in that won’t cost you anything to participate. A lot of our area schools and churches have newspaper bins in their parking lots. All you have to do is drop off your newspapers and magazine the next time you are in the area.
- Check with your local schools, pre-schools and nursing homes to see what kind of items they are needing for craft projects. A lot of times these are items that you are typically throwing away or recycling.
- Donate the magazines that you are finished with to you local library.
Subscribe to this site:
- Learn how to save more at the grocery and drug stores to be able to donate groceries to food pantry’s for little to no money
- Learn how to save more at the craft stores and be able to afford to make a difference in the lives of others through non-profit organizations, nursing homes, schools, and more